SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 5, 2015

I Wanna Be Your Friend and Lover

Because I was at BEA at the end of last month and due to just pure laziness on my part this month, I have neglected Book Bangin'. I think though, while it doesn't sound like a lot of time commitment to commit to one video per month, I think I will be forgoing filming vlogs for this feature and just list them with a few characteristic traits. With that said, I will be combining last month and this month's because BEA was the end of last month so I need to catch up! 

May
Best Friends
These are the guys you love but are not 'in love' with

Qhuinn
The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward

You guys ever watch Girl Code? They do a segment where the featured girls will talk about who their celebrity BFF is in their head and then list all the reasons why they would be BFFs. This is Qhuinn. He is legitimately by best friend in my head. I adore him more than words can say and if I could incarnate one book character (besides Z) it's Qhuinn. I want him in my life. I love his strength and his vulnerability and he is loyal to his friends and fights for those he loves. Loyalty is my number one friend trait and Qhuinn has it in spades. He's my guy. Plus. he's Z's brother and he knows I have no romantic feelings towards him. Win-win.

Drew
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

Drew is the comic relief in every tense situation, the smirk at the end of the dirty joke, hell, he's the dirty joke in general. I love him in every possible non-romatic way. The way he is friend and family to Nasty Pants warms my heart. 

Daniel
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Like Drew, Daniel has a lot of hilarity. In addition to loyalty, I like somebody I know I can banter with. Who takes my shit and who gives it right back to and can keep up with my (if I do say so myself) quick wit. He would also be my date to all the slapstick humor movies I need to see.

Griffin
The Original Sinners by Tiffany Reisz

Griffin is sex, humor, naughtiness, and all things delicious. He's the one guy on my friends list I would let to unspeakable things to me. If I wasn't committed and so in love with King, he would be my man of the Original Sinners...well, there's Soren, too....Ok just GIVE ME the Rolls Royce scene from The Virgin and I think we'll be good and I can just keep Griffin on the side as my man-mistress. Glad that's settled. 

June
Scars
Scars make you who you are...and I like who you are with those scars.

Zsadist
The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward

My number one book boyfriend of all time. I'm a broken record. I'll be writing for three hours if I list why I love him. He's mine. That is all.

Aleks
The Professional by Kresley Cole

This Russian mafioso member steals my heart with his hard headedness and love for the BDSM. He has lived a rough life and his body shows it. I wanna wrap my arms around him and make it better...so I will.

Arin
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

Spoiler Alert from The Winner's Crime BUT if you've read it, to quote Stephanie, he got some street cred with this scar. I love him more for it because it shows what a badass warrior he is. He don't take no shit. Don't mess with him.

King
The Original Sinners by Tiffany Reisz

As mentioned above, my heart belongs to King in this Original Sinners world and he's also a top ten boyfriend, for sure. His life has never been easy and thanks to some help from a *cough* friend, he turns his tragic past into a sanctuary for his tribe. My heart grows three sizes just thinking about all the good he does for those he loves. He doesn't open up easily and he lashes out when he's angry (sounds familiar....) but I love him more for it. He fights hard but he loves harder...much, much harder.






2 comments :

  1. QHUINN! I wouldn't mind being best friends with Qhuinn either, let's be honest, because he's an amazing guy in general. Damn. Now I want to reread his story just so I can have all of the feels for him all over again. Oh, and obviously Z is indisputably yours. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally love to be best friends with Drew!! Just love him. Okay and there are a lot here that I haven't read and should probably check out. Secondly, I am fail at book bangin' lately. :( :(

    ReplyDelete