SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Book Pushin' With Sarah J Maas


The final day of Book Pushin' Throne of Glass is upon us. The final post, the big shabam, the conclusion of love has Sarah herself here to answer a few fun questions! 

First of all, I have to say THANK YOU times infinity for gracing us with your presence here at Belle of the Literati today! I was SO excited to ask you these questions and I'm even more excited for your answers. Without further ado, let's do this!

Kelly: OK, I'm going to name a character and I want you to give me 1 to 2 words or a short phrase that immediately comes to mind when you think of them...

Kelly: Dorian
Sarah: MY SWEET, BEAUTIFUL PRINCE.

Kelly: Nehemiah
Sarah: *cries in corner*

Kelly: Arobynn 
Sarah: Douchecanoe.

Kelly: Rowan
Sarah: Immortal, arrogant, tattooed badass.

Kelly: Celaena
Sarah: My eternal homegirl.

Kelly: Chaol 
Sarah: Loyalty, courage, honor. And nice buns.

Kelly: Aedion
Sarah: Prince of Pecs. And sass.

Kelly: Maeve
Sarah: …is not someone I’d want to mess with.

Kelly: Aelin
Sarah: Fire-breathing bitch-queen. ;)

Kelly: Sam
Sarah: *goes back to crying in corner*

Kelly: Manon
Sarah: My patronus. Or, a veliciraptor given a human-ish body. :P

Kelly: Fleetfoot
Sarah: The only guaranteed survivor of this series.

Yeeeees! Those are all so great! Now let's apply all those amazing characteristics to real life...

Which character would you....

Kelly: Want to be stuck on a deserted island with? (Interpret that as you will hehe)?
Sarah: Rowan, so he could shift into a hawk and fly away to find help. :P

Kelly: Go out for a night on the town/drinking with?
Sarah: Aedion. (Though I doubt I’d survive his level of partying.)
Kelly: Yasssss!! Will you be my wing woman, Sarah? For Aedion, of course. You'll already be out with out him sooooo hook a sister up :)

Kelly: Stay in and watch movies with?
Sarah: Chaol!
Kelly: LOVE this answer! I bet he snuggles really, really well.

Kelly: Go shopping with?
Sarah: Lysandra & Aelin (together)!

Kelly: Have your back in a fight?
Sarah: Rowan. Or Aelin. Or Manon. ALL THREE, OKAY?
Kelly: My thoughts exactly!

Kelly: Go to the ballet with?
Sarah: Aelin! We could be sobbing messes together.
Kelly: I can def see this happening.

Kelly: Have dogsit Annie for you?
Sarah: Dorian!

Kelly: Confide your secrets in?
Sarah: Chaol.

Kelly: Pick up guys with? (if you were single, of course)
Sarah: Aedion. Or Asterin Blackbeak.
Kelly: LOVE this!!

Kelly: Go to for advice?
Sarah: Aelin!

Kelly: Cry to?
Sarah: Dorian!
Kelly: Aw!!

Kelly: Text the most inappropriate yet hilarious things to?
Sarah: Aelin! Or Aedion.


Kelly: Finally! If you could describe your series in a one sentence, what would it be?

Sarah: So long/epic/sweeping/swoony/sad/intense/badass/magical/dark/bloody that I literally sat at my desk for 10 minutes, trying & failing to find a way to sum it all up in one sentence.” (…yes that’s actually my sentence, lol.)

Kelly: That looks perfect to me! Thank you SO MUCH, Sarah! I loved your answers and think they are just perfect...kinda like your books! 

I hope you guys have enjoyed my week long love affair with Throne of Glass series! Don't forget to check out my other posts throughout the week, especially if you enjoy hot guys. Hubba hubba.


3 comments :

  1. I JUST LOVE ALL OF THESE ANSWERS SO DANG MUCH. AND I LOVE SARAH EVEN MORE! (I'm clearly excited about this.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's also not forget that I would happily have long discussions with Aelin, learn to fight from Rowan and TOTALLY tell Chaol my secrets and cuddle up to watch movies with him ;)

      Delete
  2. Great interview! Super exited to read "Queen of Shadows" this Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete